Spanish Holidays Below is a List of Naturist Beaches on Lanzarote.
Lanzarote Beaches in the buff.
There are eight main such beaches two in Arrecife (Tias), four in Playa Blanca,at the south of the island and one in Famara near the Costa Teguise,and one on Yaiza beach Accommodation suitable for Large parties OR Extended Families in Spain
Car Rental Spain Try US find out Local Prices
This is the Index for the Costa del Sol area for Spanish Holidays direct from the Villa and Apartment owners
Lanzarote on The Canary Islands Naturist Holidays, Nude Vacations, Naked Traveller, call it what you will. The bottom line is having a care-free and enjoyable experience away from the stresses and strains of everyday life. The feeling of warm sunshine, wind or sea-spray on your body and enjoying this with like-minded people no matter what their background.
The latest Buzz word and Craze seems to be Drones
The Above Parrot Drone is a Big Boys Toy not realy for younger Boys
If you are looking for
Lanzarote naturist beach naturism on Lanzarote,
There are eight main Lanzarote naturist beaches: two in Arrecife (Tias), four in Playa Blanca, at the south of the island and one in Famara near the Costa Teguise, and one on Yaiza beach.
On all these beaches, naturism is accepted (i.e. there will be a large percentage of naturists but not 100%), whilst Caleta del Congrio it is the norm... unlikely to find any people in suits at all (but this one has hardly any facilities).
Playa Guasimeta - Arrefice - Tias
Lanzarote naturist beach
OK, now you know where they are, briefly this is what can be said about them:
A Lanzarote naturist beach for you.
* Playa Guasimeta Lanzarote naturist beach - Arrefice - Tias is a very clean beach,
and very close to the airport (the runway
is pretty much beside it). It never gets too packed. It has restaurants etc, and
is far from civilization. Take the GC-720 road from Tias to Arrecife,
take the sharp turn-off where you see a signpost for Playa Honda,
about half a mile down the road you come to a car-parking area for
Playa Guasimeta. A short walk takes you to the sea.
* Playa Matagorda Lanzarote naturist beach - Arrefice - Tias is very similar, clean, but a lot more packed with people and a lot of surrounding villas and urbanisations. There is a lot more going on here, and the easiest to get to from Puerto del Carmen as you will pass by it on the coach from the Airport going to the Puerto del Carmen. The rep will no doubt point it out. And in fact, you'll find this is where most of the reps hang out themselves. Loads of tourists..
* Playa Puerto Muelas Lanzarote naturist beach - Playa Blanca is OK, this is very small
and very pretty, surrounded by cliffs. However,
it gets fairly packed out. Take the LZ-2 road towards Yaiza,
before you get to Playa Blanca per se, you follow a sign leading
the roundabout that says "Playa Papagayo". This tarmac road soon
into a dirt-track and then you're at the beach (you can pretty much
park on the actual beach so there's minimal walking involved).
* Playa Caleta del Congrio Lanzarote naturist beach - Playa Blanca is another small beach that gets packed out, and which has no facilities whatsoever, not even a restaurant to my knowledge. Surrounded by hills and mountains but before you get too excited, you'll be lucky to find a single blade of grass there. Follow the same directions to Papagayo as Puerto Muelas above.
* Playa Las Mujeres Lanzarote naturist beach - Playa Blanca is exactly the same as Playa Caleta del Congrio above. No facilities, gets packed, same vegetation, same surroundings, same directions.
* Playa Afre (Las Coloradas) Lanzarote naturist beach - Playa Blanca is the nearest nudist beach to Playa Blanca town, therefore it gets busy like the other Playa Blanca resorts, but unfortunately there are no facilities again. The other thing about this beach is the sand. It's very dark (volcanic) and gritty. Kids won't like playing in it. And you'll be trying to scratch the sand out for days. Yuck! However, it's ever so easy to get to from Playa Blanca and not expensive by cab from the town centre. From Yaiza to Playa Blanca on the LZ-2, take a turn left towards Playa Afre just before you hit Playa Blanca. After a couple of miles (if that) you're there, and you can park fairly close by although not as closely as some of the other Playa Blanca resorts.
* Playa Janubio Lanzarote naturist beach - Yaiza is boring, dirty volcanic sand and gravelly. Water can be rough and because of it's west-side location it has a tendency to get pretty rough. However, you'll probably be one of the only people on the beach, so if this is what you want then you're laughing. However, it's clearly the worst one for kids, and you won't feel confident with them in the water if it's rough. To get there, it's the LZ-2 again towards Yaiza, but turn off to the left towards Salinas and El Golfo. After a mile you get to a parking area just off the beach. No bars or restaurants.
* Playa Famara - Famara Lanzarote naturist beach - Teguise is huge, the sand is golden
(although a little gravelly in
parts), but the wind is high and the sea can be the roughest on the
island. The best bit is the sand-dunes. And the beach itself is well
kept and clean. A good place to go to after spending some time in
Teguise market (in Teguise town inland, Sunday mornings)
absolutely brilliant BUT REMEMBER TO HAGGLE. If you are buying
drinks or cigarettes, you will get amazing prices in shops in Teguise (the
is tax-free but that doesn't stop shops on the coast charging extra). Drinks are next to nothing. To get to the naturist beach
from Arrecife, stay on the LZ-20 towards San Bartolomé,
take the LZ-30
to Teguise, just before hitting the town (assuming you're not
the Sunday morning market) take a left on the LZ-40 to
Charco del Palo, near Mala is also very well known as a naturist village.
Charco del Palo, Lanzarote, Canary Island - Nudist Village and small beaches The nudist village of Charco del Palo is east of Mala on the Northeast coast of Lanzarote.
Mehr interessante Infos zu Lanzarote auf:
Spanish Holidays, Apartments Villas Ibiza
Lanzarote on the Canary Islands Naturist Holidays, Nude Vacations, Naked Traveller, call it what you will. The bottom line is having a care-free and enjoyable experience away from the stresses and strains of everyday life. The feeling of warm sunshine, wind or sea-spray on your body and enjoying this with like-minded people no matter what their background.
Also try : For a very large selection of Private Property rentals from across the World www.gamasl.co.uk Such as Brazil Italy Greece Bulgaria Jamaica,
France, Cyprus and even USA Florida.
Cape Verde Islands popularity to soar Cape Verde Islands http://www.daydreamvillas.co.uk/cape-verde/cape-verde-islands.htm
33,45,46,48,50,13,18,36,43,46 photo size,50 ganew,22 rich text,37,42,46 new,48,
Tel/Fax (00) 34 96 679 0844 or 679-779-122
San Francisco De Asis, Urb Marina, San Fulgencia, 03177, Alicante, Spain
UK Office 0871-2844-683 (Calls are at the UK National rate)
Lanzarote on the Canary Islands Naturist Holidays, Nude Vacations, Naked Traveller, call it what you will. Lanzarote naturist beach The bottom line is having a care-free and enjoyable experience away from the stresses and strains of everyday life. The feeling of warm sunshine, wind or sea-spray on your body and enjoying this with like-minded people no matter what their background.