Hotels in South Africa Holidays
Hotel Destinations in South Africa for your holidays or just stop overs
We return the largest selection of competitive car rental rates from
the top car rental companies worldwide and you can book your car hire
right here using our high security encryption car rental booking engine
Take a guided tour of the greatest travel attractions of South Africa -
Kalahari Dessert, Winelands, Drakensberg, Kruger National Park, Cape Town.
I'd like to show you the top 5 attractions of South Africa.
Number 5 -- Kalahari Dessert - home to one of the world's most remarkable landscapes. Numerous animals call it home. It truly is a unique experience.
Number 4 -- Winelands -- Located close to cape town amidst great scenery. Rich fertile soil leads to highest quality wines. Beautiful buildings add to the appeal.
Number 3 -- The Drakensberg -- highest mountain range in South Africa. Of geological and ecological importance, you can also find a rare concentration of ancient cave paintings.
Number 2 -- Kruger National Park - One of the largest Game Reserves in Africa. You can find all of the Big Five here. Nature's beauty is in bounty here.
Number 1 -- Cape Town -- the city's location is simply spectacular. Alluring table mountain provides an inspiring backdrop. And stunning beaches make it a world famous city.
TEN REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT SOUTH AFRICA
1. You can drink our tap water (at most places, anyway).
2. You can see Lions, Leopards, Elephants, Giraffe, Rhino and Crocodile in the wild (and lots, LOTS more -- the Kruger Park is a MUST!!!!).
3. South Africa has the longest wine route in the world, the R62 wine route
4. The Tugela Falls is the second highest waterfall in the world, where the water tumbles down 850 metres. First place goes to the Angel Falls in Venezuela at 979 metres.
5. Blyde River Canyon is the third largest canyon in the world -- and the largest green one. The Grand Canyon in the US is the biggest, and the Fish River Canyon in Namibia the second.
6. South Africa has some of the best reefs in the world for scuba diving.
7. We have really good weather. Really, really good weather!!! Especially in the Lowveld in winter!
8. Pretoria has the second largest number of embassies in the world after Washington, D.C.
9. The only street in the world to house two Nobel Peace prize winners is in Soweto. Nelson Mandela and Archbishop Desmond Tutu both have houses in Vilakazi Street in Soweto.
10. South Africa houses one of the three largest telescopes in the world at Sutherland in the Karoo.
Rural property for sale in Spain A selection of Country Villas.
Rental Villas and Apartments in Spain and Portugal http://www.spainvillas.co.uk Coastal and Country
Local Web Site for Monover in Spanish in Spanish.
Spanish information site in English http://www.spain-info.co.uk
If it is B and B you are looking to stay at try
here lovely 200 year old property This is a Coastal property 30 mins
For Holidays on the Canary Island and Balearic Islands go to http://www.spanish-holidays-ltd.co.uk All are privately owned and can be booked online.
Coastal area Alicante Airport
Cape Verde popularity to soar Cape Verde Islands http://www.daydreamvillas.co.uk/cape-verde/cape-verde-islands.htm
Last minute holidays and weekend breaks Plus group bookings in Europe. Plus Vacations in Israel and China.
The blue coast Also known as the Orange Blossom Coast.
Nice selection of Spanish properties Private bungalows villas and apartments.
Villas for sale in Spain at Albatera near Alicante on The Costa Blanca. Only 30 mins to the beach at Torrevieja
The English Estate Agents in Spain, with many New and Re-Sale properties for sale in Murcia Many New and Re-Sale properties for sale in Murcia Fortuna Areas Of The Costa Calida.
Elche area of Spain villas for sale Resale Property Near Alicante. The city of over 300,000 palm trees!About a 23km drive inland from Alicante is Elche, the third largest city in the region and one of the most visited. Founded by the Moors (who moved the town from its original position at L'Alcudia) here you will find the largest plantation of palms in Europe - an excellent example of the agricultural practices brought here during the Arab occupation of Spain in the 10th century.
UK Office 0871-2844-683 (Calls are at the UK National rate)
Spanish Retreats Ltd, West Way, Wick, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 7NA
Tel/Fax (00) 34 96 679 0844 or 679-779-122 Oasis 90, Urb Marina, San Fulgencio, 03177, Alicante, Spain
Property Rentals in South Africa Villa renters Holidays